- Multipurpose Furniture: Woodrow's base measures 16 x 15 inches and can store large household items like blankets. Its lid allows it to function as a side table and extra seating
- Contemporary Design: This stool is made of treated natural wood, bent into a beautifully curved, cylindrical shape, with a natural wood finish and removable lid
- Extra Seating and Portable: Add extra seating or storage to any room in your home thanks to Woodrow's built-in handles which make it easy to carry and move to where you need it most
- Warm and Versatile Design: This stool's wood finish adds a subtle and neutral warmth to its contemporary, geometric shape, enhancing its ability to work within multiple decors
- Designed by Henry Huang and Wesley Chau for Umbra: This ottoman's material makes a strong, visual impact. A year was spent developing Woodrow and Wesley said it was exciting to produce a bent wood product at such a large scale
Woodrow is a contemporary and sleek take on the typical ottoman with its beautiful, natural wood finish and geometric shape, constructed out of treated wood, bent into a tapered cylindrical shape. Its removable lid functions as both a tabletop or a seat, and its integrated handles make it easy to move around the house. This piece measures 16.5 x 15.8 inches so it can neatly store bulkier household items like blankets.