5 Year Warranty
Umbra is committed to the design and manufacture of original, high-quality products for your home. As part of our commitment, every Umbra product is backed by a 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty.
What is covered?
- Defects in the manufacturing; this is defined as a fault in the material or the workmanship of the product
- Faulty product
What is not covered?
- Normal wear and tear
- Intentional damage, negligence, improper care, or misuse
- Lost or stolen items
- Parts or products that have been disposed of
- Modified items
What we will do:
- Send replacement at no charge
- If item is discontinued, send similar item
- A copy of your dated proof of purchase may be required prior to any claims under our warranty
- A picture showing the issue(s)
- Detailed description of the defect / fault
- PO # listed on item (if possible) PO # will be located on the bottom of some items or on the barcode label
This warranty is applicable to private residential customers only, and does not apply to retailers and commercial establishments. Specially discounted merchandise may not be covered by our warranty.
To activate your warranty, please contact:
- North America: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 800 387 5122
- Europe, Middle East, Africa: email@example.com or +31 (0)36 549 5422
- Asia, Oceania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Latin America: email@example.com