For our latest wall decor creation, Umbra designers Adrienna Matzeg and Laura Carwardine were inspired by the revival of crepe paper and the popularity of bringing greenery indoors. With this in mind, they set out to find a material with similar qualities, but stronger, for added utility and the result was Vines. Vines Wall Decor are a versatile form of wall decor that can be hooked to each other to create long strands and garlands or placed directly on walls or windows using small hooks that attach and detach with ease using EASY TAB technology. Every pack of Vines has 18 strands and includes six of each of the following lengths; 16 x 2 ¼ inches, 14 x 2 ¼ inches and 11 x 4 inches. Whether you’re looking to enhance your windows, walls, or get party decor together in a pinch, Vines gives you the versatility to do it quickly without risking mistakes since they can be taken down and put back up with ease.
- Designed by Adrienna Matzeg and Laura Carwardine: The intention with VINES was to make something that looked like paper leaves ? thin, matte, with a solid color, but much more durable and flexible. This is what allows VINES to behave more like actual VINES than paper leaves ever could, with an opportunity for many creative configurations.
- EASY TAB? technology for easy mounting: Every pack includes small hooks that mount to the wall using EASY TAB? technology. Each Vine has a loop at the top which can be used to the place the VINES on hooks, or to connect multiple strands together, making it a great alternative to peel and stick wall murals.
- Adaptable: Each piece has a loop at the top, which can either be looped over the hooks that come with the product or can be used to connect two or more VINES together.
- Comes in spruce and white: Available in Spruce and White, Umbra?s VINES lend well to both the holidays and everyday, one pack comes with 18 VINES in three lengths (16 x 2 ¬ inches, 14 x 2 ¬ inches and 11 x 4 inches) giving you the ability to create a dynamic, layered look.
- Versatile and user-friendly: VINES can be used on windows, as a room divider, made into long garlands or holiday wreaths, and used to quickly amp up d?cor during special occasions like birthdays and showers.