A drapery rod that is bent right to the wall allowing drapery panels to fit right against the wall and keep out light and help insulate the room.
- ROOM DARKENING SOLUTION: By creating a window curtain rod that curves at both ends, curtains sit flush against the wall with Twilight and wrap around the window from end-to-end, blocking out light while insulating the room
- EASY TO SET UP: Your Twilight curtain rod comes with everything you need to get set up quickly and doesn’t require a curtain rod bracket; includes steel curtain rod, metal screws, plastic screw anchors, and easy to follow instructions
- FITS MUTLIPLE WINDOWS SIZES: Telescoping rod has a ¾-inch diameter and is available in three sizes to accommodate most windows
- SAVE ON ENERGY COSTS, REDUCE NOISE: When combined with a blackout curtain or light blocking curtains Twilight will help insulate your room, blocking winter’s cold drafts, as well as outdoor noise
- SLEEK, HIGH-QUALITY FINISH: Made of stainless-steel, Twilight holds light to medium-weight curtains up to 22 lbs.