The Sediment Tableware was inspired by building materials used in construction, which contain porcelain beads for strength. Made from stoneware, each hand made piece is partially glazed to create unique reflections. Different colours and sizes relate to one another so they can stack, nest, and cover each other.
- INSPIRED BY BUILDING MATERIALS: The design of Shift’s Sediment plates was inspired by traditional building materials, such as stone and clay, which give each piece a modern, yet timeless appeal
- MADE WITH DURABL STONEWARE: These stoneware plates (dinner plate and salad plate) are made with porcelain beads and are fired at high temperatures, giving each one added strength and extended life
- HAND-MADE WITH UNIQUE GLAZING: Each Sediment Plate is hand-made and only partially glazed for a unique reflective quality that varies slightly from bowl to bowl
- STACKABLE DESIGN: Just like more conventional plates, Shift’s Sediment Plates easily stack together, making them ideal for small spaces with limited storage
- PART OF THE UMBRA SHIFT COLLECTION: Umbra Shift is an extension of Umbra that focuses on contemporary influences in the design community
- 0.00 LBS