A modern soap dish, part of the Scillae collection, one of our two collaborations with Gensler, the world’s leading collaborative design firm. Featuring linear, architectural lines, this charcoal gray, melamine soap dish has a sleek, matte finish and is part of a larger, apothecary-inspired bath collection that saves on space. The compact accessories in this line have a uniform look and are intended to sit inside the wall mount bar from the collection. Lifting bathroom accessories off the counter frees up space, but also mimics the look of an apothecary shelf, with an active, urban update.
- Modern take on a classic: Featuring linear, architectural lines, this charcoal gray soap dish container has a matte finish, which feels soft to the touch and looks ceramic, but is highly durable because it?s made of melamine. Measures 3 ¬ x 3 ¬ x ? inches.
- X-detail: A raised X is on the surface of the dish adds a sumptuous graphic detail, but also lifts the soap off the dish so it can dry neatly, last longer, and not stick.
- Made with color-integrated materials:The charcoal pigment is integrated into the melamine, which means regular wear and tear will be hard to detect on this already durable product.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the world?s leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: The accessories in the SCILLAE collection are uniform in style, with the goal of remaining compact, especially when stored on the wall mount bar, a modern take on apothecary shelves, which were used to showcase and house the beautifully minimal, now classic, apothecary bottles that served as inspiration for the accessories in this collection. SCILLAE?s phone holder, soap dish, canister, and amenity tray all fit inside the wall mount bar.
- 0.00 LBS