Prisma is a contemporary, unique geometric frame, with slim wiring, that seamlessly contours the chosen image, drawing, illustration, or graphic text. Resting comfortably between two sturdy panes of glass, the frame creates a floating effect and adds a degree of dimension and depth. The wires can be seen through the front of the frame, allowing for an ultra-modern display. Prisma frame can be oriented in a multitude of arrangements, including hanging or sitting, vertical or horizontal, and placed on a table or mounted on the wall. This prismatic wire frame can be easily integrated into any style of décor.
- MODERN FRAME: Prisma works as both tabletop frame and as a wall frame, thanks to its wire geometric-shaped backing that is both functional and decorative, adding a dimensional component to an otherwise flat picture display, creating diversity within your decor
- UNIQUE FLOATING FRAME: The wire frame floats your photos between two panes of glass and Prisma’s wire shapes show through the front of the frame, creating an impressive and eye-catching display
- EASY TO HANG: Includes all mounting hardware, can be flipped and displayed horizontally or vertically
- AVAILABLE IN FOUR EYE-CATCHING COLORS: This gorgeous frame comes in matte brass, black, chrome and copper
- DESIGNED BY SUNG WOOK PARK FOR UMBRA: Sung wook was playing around with wires when he created the 3D form for the original Prisma product, a picture frame.