- Modern Design: Otto’s sleek profile, high-gloss finish and contemporary chrome accents compliment any kitchen and bathroom decor
- Hands-Free Operation: Avoid germs and harmful bacteria with Otto’s automatic motion sensor technology that dispenses a fixed amount of liquid soap without ever having to touch a pump
- Larger Capacity: Otto is now available in a larger 8.5oz (255ml) capacity and is an ideal liquid soap dispenser, hand soap dispenser, dish soap dispenser, or hand sanitizer dispenser; Not Recommended for Foaming Hand Soap
- Easy To Fill: Designed by Dennis Cheng for Umbra, Otto’s fluid level indicator widow allows you to see when it’s time to refill; and the large, top-load opening makes adding more soap easy and mess free
- Patented Design: Otto is a Patented automatic soap dispenser - U.S. Patent No. D682.589, China Patent No. CN302221937S; It operates on four AAA batteries (not included), and measures 3.5 x 4.5 x 10 inches (8.89 x 10.16 x 25.4 cm)
Otto Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser in now available with a larger 8.5oz (255ml) capacity for even more cleaning and less refilling. Otto’s sleek profile, high-gloss finish and chrome accents look great in any kitchen or bathroom. The innovative sensor pump technology automatically dispenses a fixed amount of liquid soap – not too much, not too little - helping reduce waste and saving you money on supply costs. Otto’s new 8.5oz (255ml) capacity can be filled with dish soap, liquid hand soap, or hand sanitizer. The fluid level indicator window lets you see when it’s time to refill and the large, top-load refill opening makes topping it up quick and easy. Operating on four AAA batteries (not included), Otto measures 3.5 x 4.5 x 10 inches (8.89 x 10.16 x 25.4 cm).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: After inserting the batteries, if the blue light comes on and you hear the motor but the soap doesn’t dispense, try pouring the soap into a separate container, then fill the pump with hot water (not boiling) and let sit for 5-10 minutes until cool. Put your hand in front of the motion sensor and repeat until the water starts to flow well. Now empty the water and refill the pump with soap. If you find the brand of soap you have purchased is too thick, try adding some water to thin it out. Otto Automatic Soap Pump is not recommended for use with foaming hand soaps. Stop messing around with germ covered hand soap dispensers and order Otto from today. About Umbra: A global product design company providing original, modern, casual and functional design for the home.
- 0.00 LBS