Mixed material counter top PTH with heavy metal base and molded soft grip post. Features one-hand tear function.
- SLEEK, SIMPLE FORM: With a slim shape and a minimalist design, Keyhole’s black rubber post complements and enhances its nickel finished base, while gripping your paper towel roll. Its rounded top is modern and eye-catching.
- ONE-HANDED TEARS: Keyhole has a heavy weighted base and shallow bowl-shaped base. The combination of those features and the holder’s molded post creates friction for seamless, one-handed tears.
- DURABLE: Constructed using a combination of a heavy metal base and molded soft grip post, in black and nickel finishes, Keyhole paper towel holder is durable and long lasting
- EASY TO CLEAN: Wipe down with a damp cloth
- DESIGNED BY DAVID GREEN AND EUGÉNIE DE LOYNES FOR UMBRA: Measuring 6.75 dia. x 12.5 inches, Keyhole is a functional and attractive paper towel holder, able to effortlessly integrate into any space
- 0.00 LBS