A modern waste can for the bathroom, part of the Junip collection, one of our two apothecary-inspired collaborations with Gensler, the world’s leading collaborative design firm. The pieces in the Junip collection have the weighted look and feel of a traditional apothecary bottle, but with modern lines and finishes. Junip features warm and inviting rounded lines, chrome accents and an eye-catching matte white finish. The pieces in the Junip collection are refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that aren’t perfectly matched, but rather coordinated to be complementary.
- Matte, white & chrome trash can: A round waste can, featuring a stainless-steel, chrome-finished trim and resin body with a white, matte finish that feels like a smooth pebble to the touch, looks great in your bathroom and throughout the house. Measures 8 ? x 10 « inches.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the world?s leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: JUNIP's bottles have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf, holding the collection?s phone holder, canister and soap dish.
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the JUNIP collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- Resin:This collection is made of resin looks polished and contemporary, but still soft and inviting, thanks to the rounded lines seen throughout the collection.
- 0.00 LBS