A modern tumbler for the bathroom, part of the Junip collection, one of our two apothecary-inspired collaborations with Gensler, the world’s leading collaborative design firm. The pieces in the Junip collection have the weighted look and feel of traditional apothecary bottles, but with modern lines and finishes. Junip features warm and inviting rounded lines and chrome accents. The pieces in the Junip collection are refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that aren’t perfectly matched, but rather coordinated to be complementary.
- MATTE, WHITE, CONTEMPORARY TUMBLER: This resin tumbler, in white, has a lovely weight to it, beautiful rounded lines, a matte finish, and feels like a smooth pebble to the touch
- UMBRA x GENSLER: Gensler, the world’s leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels
- INSPIRED BY THE TRADITIONAL APOTHECARY: Junip's bottles have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish, and chrome accents. This collection’s amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf and you can place other items from this collection on it.
- COMPLEMENTARY SHAPES: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the Junip collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look
- RESIN: This collection is made of resin looks polished and contemporary, but still soft and inviting, thanks to the rounded lines seen throughout the collection