A modern soap dish for the bathroom, part of the Junip collection, one of our two apothecary-inspired collaborations with Gensler, the world’s leading collaborative design firm. The pieces in the Junip collection have the weighted look and feel of traditional apothecary bottles, but with modern lines and finishes. Junip features warm and inviting rounded lines, chrome accents and an eye-catching matte white finish. The pieces in the Junip collection are refined, yet comfortably casual, with shapes and proportions that aren’t perfectly matched, but rather coordinated to be complementary.
- Matte white soap dish: A square, white resin soap dish with rounded lines and a matte finish that feels like a smooth pebble to the touch. Measures 3 « x 3 « x 1 inches.
- Ribbed detail:Raised ribs on the surface of the dish add a graphic detail, but also lift the soap off the dish so it can dry neatly, last longer, and not stick to the dish.
- Umbra x Gensler: Gensler, the world?s leading collaborative design firm has partnered with Umbra on two apothecary-inspired bath collections after identifying a need for better bathroom accessories in luxury hotels.
- Inspired by the traditional apothecary: JUNIP's bottles have a nice weight to them, a fresh, white finish and chrome accents. These pieces feel like a smooth pebble to the touch and the amenity tray functions as a modern take on the apothecary shelf, holding the collection?s phone holder, canister and soap dish.
- Complementary shapes: While they share lines and finishes, the accessories in the JUNIP collection are diverse in style, with shapes that are carefully coordinated rather than rigorously matched, giving this collection a leisurely, refined look.
- 0.00 LBS