Inspired by old fashioned factory window, Gridart is a wall mounted wood multi frame. Gridart can create an instantaneous, personalized collage, displaying 16 individual 4 x 4 inch (10 x 10 cm) photos in a gallery-style fashion. Gridart has a solid, sturdy wood-based frame, with a single glass lens and solid backing, which makes swapping out images and refreshing the board simple. Gridart comes with 2 sawtooth hangers, pre-mounted to the frame so hanging is quick and easy. To place your photos, use the existing face paper as a guide. Simply secure your own photos on top of the face paper using clear tape. Measuring 17 x 17 x 1 ¼ inches (43.2 x 43.2 x 3.2 cm), Gridart is a playful, unique addition to any space, serving as wall décor. For a more creative alternative, combine photos with graphic text, illustrations, drawings, sketches, and patterns.
- GALLERY STYLE 4x4 PICTURE FRAME: Gridart is a multi picture frame that makes it easy for you to instantly create a custom photo collage showcasing 16 individual 4 x 4 inch photos from a memorable event, occasion, or your favourite social media site
- DISPLAY PHOTOS, ARTWORK, ILLUSTRATIONS & MORE: Use Gridart to showcase your favourite 4x4 photos or get creative and combine pictures, graphic text, illustrations, drawings, sketches, patterns and other unique art for a one-of-a-kind, DIY collage frame
- BEAUTIFUL HIGH QUALITY WOOD & GLASS FINISH: An aesthetically beautiful wood frame with a practical single glass lens design makes it easy to swap photos and clean your Gridart while the pre-mounted sawtooth hangers make it a breeze to hang
- QUICK & EASY TO SET UP: To ensure your Gridart collage frame is perfectly aligned, simply place your photos, artwork, illustrations etc. on top of the included face paper (use as a guide) then secure in place using a small piece of clear tape
- UNIQUE PHOTO COLLAGE FRAME: Designed by Sung Wook Park for Umbra, the patented design of Gridart was inspired by an old-fashioned factory window and is sure to add a decorative touch to any wall in your home, office, community space, or dorm room