Expansa is the world's first telescoping shutter and the only shutter that expands in width to fit your windows. With Expansa, there's no need to order custom made interior shutters because Expansa extends to accommodate windows from 15" (38cm) up to 22" (56cm) wide. For larger windows, simlply combine multiple Expansa shutters to get the coverage you need. The clean, modern look together with the tilting louvers and hidden tilt bar offers the luxe look and funtionality of custom shutters without the cost. Expansa shutters are easy to install and easy to maintain.
- How it works:EXPANSA is a telescoping shutter the world's first. It expands to fit a variety of window sizes. Each shutter is sold separately and measures 80 x 38 cm and the width extends to 56 cm. The shutters can be stacked or used as a privacy cover on the lower part of your window while the light still comes in at the top.
- Get the luxe look of custom shutters: Tilting, 7.5 cm louvers give you the look and functionality of custom shutters, letting ample light into the room, while giving you a clear view out the window, or privacy, as needed. The shutter opens 180 degrees, resting flat against the wall beside your window, when outside mounted.
- No more fussing with pull cords and tilt wands: A hidden tilt bar allows you to open and close EXPANSA?s louvers with ease, and it won?t obstruct your view out the window.
- Easy install:Made for consumers of all skill levels; during testing, everyone installed the shutter in under 30 minutes. Install requires you to fasten the brackets to the wall, drop the hinge pins in, and slide open the telescoping shutter.
- Inside and outside mount: This indoor window shutter can be mounted on the inside or outside of your window frame, on the left or right-hand side. For uneven windows, easy-to-apply shims can be added to create balance.