Made from marble and beechwood, the mortar and pestle can be used in different combinations to grind spices, herbs and teas. The wood bowl is for softer milling, while the marble dish is for hard crushing. The wood bowl pivots for ease of use.
- MORTAR AND PESTLE: Grind spices, herbs and teas. The wood bowl is for softer milling while the marble dish is for hard crushing
- EASY TO USE: The wood bowl pivots within the marble dish for easy use
- UNEXPECTED MIX OF MATERIALS: Made of marble and beechwood, the tray and rounded end of the pestle are made of marble while the bowl and the handle of the pestle are made of beechwood
- DOUBLES AS DECOR: This beautiful kitchen tool is made to be displayed and measures 8 x 5½ x 5¼ (20 x 14 x 13.5 cm)
- PART OF THE UMBRA SHIFT COLLECTION: Umbra Shift is an extension of Umbra that focuses on contemporary influences in the design community
- 0.00 LBS